The SPCA of Westchester is hoping to unite a local resident with a new furry best friend as they highlight their "pets of the week."
SPCA officials have chosen some of their finest pets, who are available for adoption and looking for a good home and new family to love. Among the animals spotlighted this week by the SPCA - in their words - include:
- Gertie is a sweet, young calico girl with a heart of gold! She is super affectionate and will even roll over for belly rubs. She’d love a home that will shower her with lots of love and attention!
- Marble is a shy but very sweet senior who has been waiting a long time to find her perfect match. She does well with other cats but would also be happy as your one and only! Her true personality shines through when she’s in a quiet, happy home which we know from her foster mom! She’ll make a wonderful, loyal companion.
- Bogey is a big, beautiful kitty with a face that will melt your heart! He’s a very sweet boy and cant wait to find a family who will love and adore him.
- Donny , with his adorable bat ears is a strikingly handsome fellow! We are still getting to know him but so far he’s been lovely so we can’t imagine he won’t get scooped up quickly!
- Happy is a beautiful, sweet hound/retriever mix who has really blossomed since arriving. He was very scared but is slowly but surely realizing people can be really fun to hang out with! He’d love a quiet home where he’ll feel safe and a calmer environment so he can flourish!
- Pinky is a pretty, fun-loving gal who has yet to meet a stranger who she doesn’t love instantly! Her tail never stops wagging. She’d love an active home where she can get lots of pets and belly rubs!
- Bella is a petite terrier mix who has sadly been shuffled around a lot through no fault of her own. Because of this she needs some time to warm up to new people but once she gets to know you she is an amazing, loving companion. She’d love to find a calmer household. She is such a sweet girl and just needs to find that special person!
- Macee is a young, gorgeous collie/hound mix who recently arrived at the SPCA! She’s been lovely with the staff and volunteers so she should be a great addition to a family!
Those interested in meeting any of these animals can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.