Opening day for the new Whole Foods store in Chappaqua will include some perks for customers.
The 40,000 square-foot store, located at located at 480 N. Bedford Road, opens its doors at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, but early birds can arrive at 8 a.m. for complimentary coffee and pastries.
Additionally, the first 200 customers will receive a free shopping bag as well as the opportunity to see product demonstrations and sample items throughout the store.
The celebrations are starting early, but rest assured, shoppers: Those who can’t make it to the grand opening will have their chance to take advantage of the store’s everyday offerings, which include:
- A fresh produce department stocked with seasonal fruits and vegetables, much of it sourced from regional growers
- A full-service butcher department that features a number of holiday roasts and seafood options
- A fully stocked bakery with a line of scratch breads and rolls, as well as cakes, brownies, muffins, and more (vegan options also available)
- A prepared hot foods section with countless vegan and organic options
- A full-service Allegro Coffee Bar with cold brew and seasonal smoothies
- Fresh hot pizza
- A specialty body care section with local product lines Bogavia Skincare and LUX Naturals
- A wide selection of local craft beers
Whole Foods sets stringent quality standards regarding its food options: each item is free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, and hydrogenated fats.
“We are excited to be part of the greater Chappaqua and Northern Westchester community,” said Store Team Leader Alex Saa. “We aim to preserve the character of this renowned location while offering the highest quality food that the people from New Castle and beyond have been waiting for.
"Whether it’s the ingredients for a vegan holiday, a quick lunch from our appetizing hot bar, or Friday night antipasti and fresh hot pizza with a local beer or perfectly paired glass of wine at our full-serve Pizza Parlor, Whole Foods Market Chappaqua aims to satisfy just about every preference and culinary desire of this community.”
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.