The Town Center is at 740 West Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. This clinic is designed for individuals and families who have already submitted applications as well as those who wish to submit their application on or before the clinic. All are welcome.
Pinebrook Condominium is a new affordable housing development of one and two bedroom condos in the Village of Larchmont, Town of Mamaroneck.
The following will be discussed at the event:
- How do we determine household income? (Maximum household income for a single is $58,100; $66,400 for two persons; $74,700 for three persons; $83,000 for four persons; and $89,650 for five persons.)
- How do you review a credit report?
- How can you improve your credit score?
- How can you enhance your savings between now and when you close? (Our First Home Club provides an opportunity to save over the next 10 months. Your savings can be matched $4 for every $1 saved up to $7,500 and can be used for closing costs)
- Can you afford to buy at Pinebrook?
- Who is the builder? What are the features of the condo?
- How to meet the homeownership education requirement
Seating is limited. The clinic is a four-hour program. Participation will be counted toward the Homeownership Education requirement.
To attend, R.S.V.P. to Housing Action Council at 914-332-4144 or www.housingactioncouncil.org.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Mamaroneck and receive free news updates.