LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The Vista Fire Department came to assistance in several incidents last week.
- Three people were involved in a motor vehicle accident on Old Church Lane on Thursday. All three refused to be taken to the hospital. Lewisboro Police took over the investigation.
- A Smith Ridge Road resident requested an ambulance on Saturday around lunchtime and was taken to Northern Westchester Hospital.
- On Sunday the Vista Ambulance Corps picked up a Lockwood Road resident, who was transported to Norwalk Hospital with the Westchester paramedic on board.
- Soon afterwards on Sunday a bicyclist was struck by a vehicle on Smith Ridge Road and was transported to Norwalk Hospital.
- Shortly after that, an ambulance was requested for a patient on West Road, who was also taken to Norwalk Hospital.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.