Easy Pineapple Bake (portioned down)
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 4 eggs
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup sugar
- Torn white bread (1 inch pieces)
- 16 oz. Crushed pineapples in juice (canned)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom of a oven-safe casserole dish (approx. size 9 x 12).
- In a large bowl, add butter and sugar - cream together.
- Beat eggs into cream one at a time.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add bread and crushed pineapple to the mixture.
- Transfer to the greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour (until bubbly).
Click here to follow Daily Voice Eastchester and receive free news updates.