A vast array of work created by students in grades kindergarten through 12 will fill the high school gym with paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture, jewelry and photography.
A highlight this year includes two print making workshops with Eastchester High School National Art Honor Society members teaching interested community members how to print a monotype.
There will be a separate workshop for children that will explore several types of printmaking methods.
Those who participate will leave with their monotype and a reusable Arts Festival 2016 shopping bag. Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule of events is as follows:
- May 12 to 17: Kindergarten through 12th Grade Art Exhibition, High School Gym, 3 to 6:30 p.m., Weekdays 1 to 4 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
- May 14: Printmaking Workshop 1 to 3 p.m. in Studio H006, Open to all community members
- May 17: Closing Reception 6 to 9 p.m. Musical Selections, 6 p.m. National Art Honor Society Induction, 6:30 p.m.
- Remaining Spring Concerts and Performances - EHS Auditorium
- Thursday, May 12 Anne Hutchinson Concert 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 13 Film Festival
- Saturday, May 14 District Jazz Company 2 p.m.
- Monday, May 16 Greenvale Concert 6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17 Middle School Jazz Company 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19 Jazz Band 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 20 Players Club Cabaret 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 24 EMS Chorus Concert 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25 EMS Band/Orchestra Concert 7 p.m.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Eastchester and receive free news updates.