The legendary 74-year-old singer has listed his waterfront estate on the north shore of Long Island, located on Centre Island in Oyster Bay, for $49 million, the Wall Street Journal reports.
According to its listing on Zillow, the estate, built in 1994, is 26 acres and includes:
- A 20,000-plus square-foot estate house currently under renovation with an elevator to all floors,
- Helicopter pad,
- Floating dock and boat ramp on Oyster Bay Harbor,
- Four-bedroom gate/guest house with an attached three-bedroom apartment and inground pool,
- A three-bedroom beach house,
- A three-bedroom guest apartment,
- Maintenance house,
- Inground pool,
- Indoor pool,
- Bowling alley.
Joel, who was born in the Bronx, moved to Nassau County when he was 1 year old, growing up in Hicksville.
Joel maintains another Long Island residence, in Sag Harbor.
He purchased the Oyster Bay property for $22.5 million in 2002, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Cortlandt and receive free news updates.