ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- A crane collapsed on the Tappan Zee Bridge causing headaches for commuters after the bridge closed down.
- Clarkstown's police chief was suspended Wednesday by town officials, who have remained silent on the reason behind the decision.
- County Executive Ed Day declared a Stage II Water Emergency in Rockland due to the amount of rainfall between March and June.
- A Suffern resident's police appreciation website is garnering national attention.
- A 19-year-old volunteer wrestling coach accused of using SnapChat and Instagram to convince a young boy to perform oral sex on him has been charged in federal court.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.