ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around Rockland County.
- A Stony Point teen was charged with attempted robbery after trying to rob a taxi driver with a knife in the parking lot of a church.
- All of the North Valley Regional High School students injured during a crash between two school buses on the Palisades Parkway in Rockland on Monday have been released from the hospital.
- A 69-year-old Rockland resident and former assistant principal in Westchester was sentenced to one to three years in state prison after pleading guilty to grand larceny.
- Members of the North Rockland marching band discussed what it takes to be a member of the Red Raiders.
- A Stony Point man was arrested for DWI early Saturday morning after police investigated an accident in which a vehicle collided with a rock wall.
- A simple message of appreciation for the things that police do to keep communities safe every day is popping up on cars all over Rockland County.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.