ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top news around Rockland County.
- Nyack school officials are rethinking a controversial proposal to breathalyze students suspected of being intoxicated.
- More than 100 parents attended a Jan. 18 student-run Murder Mystery Show & Dinner to raise money for the 2016 graduation night at Clarkstown North High School.
- Suffern High School student Max Lubiner will act and serve as assistant director in an independent sitcom.
- The Ramapo Town Board appointed Capt. Brad Weidel as chief of police.
- State Assemblyman James Skoufis hopes a new proposal will provide tax relief to families in the Hudson Valley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.