NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- The Department of Public Works asks residents to remove vehicles from certain New Castle roads by 9 p.m. to allow for removal of snow piles.
The roads in Chappaqua are:
- North Greeley Avenue from the corner with King Street north to Rite Aid.
- King Street from numbers 1 to 101 (Allen Place to Senter Street and up the hill to across from the Historical Society).
- South Greeley Avenue from King to Woodburn Avenue.
- South Greeley parking lot behind the banks.
- Allen Place from King Street south to the train station.
- King Street at its intersection with Bedford Road (Routes 120 & 117).
- Memorial triangle by 410 King St.
The roads in Millwood are:
- Intersection of Route 120 (Millwood Road) by the firehouse and Station Place (Route 133)
- Along Station Place south to the new condos.
The Department of Public Works reminds residents that there is no parking on any road in New Castle between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.