BRONXVILLE, N.Y. -- The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce has released its list of proposed officers for 2016.
A vote is scheduled for Tuesday at the group’s holiday cocktail party, from 6-7:30 p.m. at North, 65 Pondfield Road. Chamber members are asked to RSVP to email@example.com.
Here is a proposed slate:
- President, Stephanie Weston. People’s United Bank.
- Vice president, Francine Smith, Hunt Woods Manor Design.
- Treasurer, Lou Maggiotto, Nobile, Magarian & DiSalvo.
- Secretary, Francine Smith, Hunt Woods Manor Design (interim).
- Adviser, Paul Ranieri, D.C. Ranieri Insurance Co.
- Counsel, Joan Iacono, Joan Iacono, Esq.
- Executive director, Susan Miele.
- Village Liaison, Mayor Mary Marvin
- Directors, Wayne Chessler, Park 143 Bistro; Philip Hedger, Ernie’s Wine Bar + EATS; Bob Krause, Mrs. Morgan’s Flower Shop; Johnny Lee, Bronxville Stationers and Lewiko Imaging Art; John Lugano, Pete’s Park Place Tavern, Michele MacMillan, Paws & Play Pet Resort; Barbara Nichuals, Bayside Travel; and Steve Singer, Provisions for Pets.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.