BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The following hanukkah events will take place with Chabad Briarcliff.
- Sunday, Dec. 6, 4 p.m. -- Pre-parade Hanukkah party in Briarcliff on Sunday, Dec. 6, at 4 p.m. There will be balloon twisting, face painting and donut making.
- Dec. 6, 5 p.m. -- The Grand Hanukkah Parade will begin at Chabad and end at Pocket Park in Briarcliff.
- Dec. 6, 5:30 p.m. -- Grand Public Menorah Lighting at Pocket Park in Briarcliff Manor (Near Twist Yogurt). Hot latkes and cider, donuts and music.
- Monday, Dec. 7, 7 p.m. -- Hanukkah Party for residents of Scarborough Manor at the Manor Clubhouse.
- Tuesday, Dec. 8, 5 p.m. -- Grand Public Menorah Lighting at the Ossining (village and town) Town Hall, 16 Croton Ave. Ossining. Hot latkes, donuts and music.
- Dec. 8, 6 p.m., Bar Mitzvah Club Hanukkah party.
- Wednesday, Dec. 9, 6:30 p.m. -- Bat Mitzvah Club, 7:30 p.m., JLI lesson 6 at Chabad.
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 8 p.m., Adult Hanukkah party at Chabad.
Chabad Lubavitch of Briarcliff Manor & Ossining, 15 Campwoods Road, Ossining. Rabbi Dovid Labkowski. Call 914-236-3200 or click here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.