BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Town supervisor Chris Burdick recently wrapped up his first year and released the year end reports which provides new information regarding Bedford and its budget.
The town's new $27.33 million budget for the new calendar year is set at a 1.67 percent increase.
Other highlights include:
- The 2015 paving budget increased slightly at more than $1.1 million
- Funds to carry out needed capital improvements in the Adams Street Highway Department garage,
- IT infrastructure, truck and vehicle replacements
- An increase in funding for each of the hamlet libraries;
- funds for Town co-sponsored community events
- $17,500 in additional funds for traffic safety measures
To read the full town budget, click here.
To read the supervisor update, click here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.