BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- Bedford Police are asking the public to help identify two men who are pictured inside of Rippowam Cisqua School's West Patent Road location.
- Fashion icon (and longtime Bedford resident) Oscar de la Renta has named Peter Copping as creative director according to The New York Times, putting into place a succession plan for the brand.
- The most recent long-range winter forecast from Accuweather, released Wednesday, suggests residents of Westchester should get prepared for another bout with the polar vortex this winter.
- Joe Dillon, a Republican running in the 37th state Senate District has two tax liens against him and is going through foreclosure proceedings on his Yonkers home, according to LoHud.com.
- With the full backing of Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino said JFK and Newark airports should be closed to all passengers flying from the three West African nations that have the most cases of Ebola.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.