NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- A report of a man walking down Whippoorwill Road East in a maroon bathrobe topped the North Castle Police Department's calls for the week.
The calls included:
- On Jan. 8: Around 11:15 .a.m. a resident called the police to report that a man in a maroon bathrobe was walking up Whippoorwill Road East near Briggs Lane. Police responded and could not find the man.
- Jan. 11: At 5:46 p.m. police received a call for a suspicious person at 10 Anthony Court. The called said there was a suspicious male on the back deck. Police responded could not find the man.
- Jan. 11: At 6:22 p.m., the same caller from 10 Anthony Court called to report a suspicious person in her backyard. Police responded and reported the area was clear and okay.
- Jan. 12: At 3:40 p.m., a walk-in complainant reported that two males in a white pickup truck came to her home to pave her driveway at 22 Half Mile Road. When she called to check if the work was scheduled, her father said he had not scheduled work. Police responded to the area, but could not find the truck or the men.
- Jan. 12: At 7:56 p.m. police received a call that a suspicious Mercedes-Benz, occupied by two teenagers, was in the area of 2 Deer Trail. Police responded and the car was gone.
- Jan. 7: At 8:209 p.m. a resident called to complain that a suspicious white Honda sedan was driving very slowly in the area of 20 Rock Cliff Place with three Hispanic males inside. A neighbor reported that one of the occupants asked if they could shovel the driveway but did not appear to have shovels. Police responded and the car was gone from the area.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.