The Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines are now operating on or close to schedule, Metro-North reports.
Update, 3:30 p.m.
Residual delays remain across all Metro-North lines after the 138th Street Bridge was opened to let a ship pass through.
Delays are now as follows:
- Hudson Line delays up to 25 minutes.
- Harlem Line delays up 30 minutes.
- New Haven Line up to 40 minutes.
- Danbury Branch up to 40 minutes.
Original report, 3 p.m.:
The opening of the 138th Street Bridge to allow a ship to go through is resulting in delays of up to an hour on all three Metro-North lines Wednesday afternoon.
Service into and out of Grand Central Terminal has resumed, but the northbound side of the bridge remains closed.
Here's the rundown of delays at 3 p.m.:
- Hudson Line customers will experience delays up to 55 minutes.
- New Haven Line customers will experience delays up to 50 minutes.
- Harlem Line customers will experience delays up to 60 minutes.
Metro-North customers are being advised to listen for announcements at your station.
This is a developing story. Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.