The 56-year-old father who killed his wife and daughter before turning the gun on himself in a quiet Northern Westchester neighborhood on Friday was reportedly facing multiple lawsuits and financial stress. Click here to read the story.
William Dym eulogized the three members of his family involved in Friday's double murder/suicide at a funeral at a funeral service attended by hundreds at St. Patrick’s Church in Bedford. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The body of a woman who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge in April was recovered in the Hudson River Wednesday night after the occupants of a cabin cruiser passing through the area spotted the body and notified police.
- A 77-year-old Northern Westchester woman is facing a felony charge after allegedly stealing more than $130,000 from a legal settlement for her son, who was born with severe birth defects.
- It's lights, camera, action at the Bethel Nursing Home in Ossining.
- Car lovers from throughout the area have their calendars marked for the Pound Ridge Car Show.
- State Police are attempting to locate a teen who went missing from a Northern Westchester psychiatric hospital on Monday.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.