MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- For Westchester basketball players looking to take their game to the next level, Saw Mill Club welcomes NBA trainer D.J. Sackmann for an eight week basketball skills program in Mount Kisco.
The program, which will be held on Monday evenings in April and May, is run by internationally acclaimed trainer D.J. Sackmann. Sackmann is based out of the greater New York area and has hosted clinics across the globe. Additionally, he has worked with several NBA players including Mario Chalmers, Ben McLemore, Evan Turner and others.
The clinic will address:
- Advanced Ball Handling with Accountability
- Shooting off the dribble and off the catch with advanced offensive movements
- Breakdown of attack moves and when to use them in a game
- Skill and Game enhancement
- Rip Cone and Medicine Ball Advanced work
- Discovering the 13 triple threats every player must have
- Mastering scoring pockets
- Film Sessions that break down some of the worlds best players attack moves
Camp will be held on April 4, 11, 18, 25 and May 2, 9, 16, 23 for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Registration is limited to 12 players on a first-come basis.
To register for the program, click here.