WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Steiner Sports of New Rochelle will be honored by the Business Council of Westchester at its prestigious Business Hall of Fame Awards Dinner.
The dinner will be held on on Tuesday, April 19 at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle. Steiner Sports and its Founder and CEO, Brandon Steiner, will receive the Entrepreneurial Success award.
Steiner Sports specializes in helping companies use the power of sports to grow their business. It has spent over 25 years building relationships with more than 2,000 athletes, national relationships with the major sports leagues, and partnerships with the best teams in sports.
These relationships are the foundation for the athlete appearances, turnkey events and digital content Steiner Sports provides. Steiner Sports is also the leading producer of authentic hand-signed memorabilia, which is perfect for loyalty programs, customer activation, and corporate gifts.
The core of Steiner Sports’ value proposition is leverage. When Steiner Sports moved to Westchester it has grown from 30 employees to 100 employees and over $40 million in annual sales. Steiner Sports’ 27-year commitment to product development and client service has helped the company remain a constant in a dynamic industry.
Steiner Sports has leveraged its athletes and products to improve the lives of children with serious diseases, under privileged communities, boys and girls homes and more.
The other honorees are:
- Corporate Citizenship: Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla. Michael Israel, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Small Business Success: The Westchester Bank in White Plains. John Tolomer, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Women in Business Success: Wendy Wollner, Founder & President, Balancing Life’s Issues, Inc.
- Family Owned Business: The College of Westchester in White Plains. Mary Beth Del Balzo, President, to accept the award.
- Chairman’s Recognition Award: N. Dain's Sons Co., Inc. in Peekskill. Jeffrey Dain, President, to accept the award.