Parsippany is weeks away from a new Whole Foods Market.
The grocery store announced its Waterview Boulevard opening will be on Wednesday, Nov. 6 at 9 a.m.
The 47,000-square-foot store is offering free beverages from Allegro Coffee and pastries from Balthazar Bakery before the grand opening.
The first 500 guests will also receive a custom Whole Foods Market Parsippany reusable canvas tote bag.
Special features of the store include:
- Fresh produce department featuring seasonal fruits and vegetables and selections from more than 15 local growers, as well as variety of items with Whole Foods Market’s Whole Trade® Guarantee, which supports suppliers that are committed to ethical trade, working conditions and the environment
- Full-service butcher department with a variety of ready-to-cook options, such as made in-house sausages and freshly ground, dry aged and whiskey dry aged beef, as well as selections from seven local suppliers
- Seafood department featuring fresh offerings from five local suppliers and a large selection of packaged and frozen fish, as well as in-house made salmon burgers, stuffed salmon filets and lobster macaroni and cheese
- Specialty foods section with a self-serve, fresh pasta bar offering seasonal varieties and a selection of chocolates and cheeses featuring 30 local suppliers
- Prepared foods department featuring a variety of self-serve hot and cold food bars, including stations for in-house made signature sandwiches, pizza, rotisserie chickens, sushi, stir fry noodles and Dish & Saucery, which features seasonal proteins and sides for a taste of home cooking on the go
- Full-service coffee and tea bar offering nitro cold brew and tea and a variety of signature drinks
- Build-your-own acai bowl station and a self-serve juice bar with six juice blends on tap
- Beauty and body care department featuring products from 15 local suppliers
- Market Garden: in-store fast casual restaurant featuring artisanal salads, sandwiches and soups with indoor and outdoor seating
Amazon Prime members who shop at Whole Foods Market have access to a number of benefits year-round, such as discounts on dozens of select popular products each week and an additional 10 percent off hundreds of in-store sale items.
Eligible Prime members receive five percent back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Whole Foods Market Parsippany will employ approximately 200 full- and part-time team members. The store will be open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.