“What You Need To Know About Safety & Security Throughout Our Town” will touch on:
*Planning, development, organization and implementation of safety & security programs
*Development & maintenance of cooperative relationships with local public safety officials
*Training in modern safety & security techniques
*Inspection of buildings, homes & grounds to ensure compliance with safety & security regulations
Scheduled speakers include:
- Police Chief Robert Wilson
- Fire Chief Anthony Verley
- Office of Emergency Management Director Larry Robertson
- From the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office: William Stallone
- From the Bergen County Police: Bomb Squad, K-9 Unit
WHEN: 7:30-9 p.m., Monday, Sept. 9
WHERE: Richard Rodda Community Center
250 Colonial Court, Teaneck
Refreshment will be served.
The event, organized by Teaneck Councilmen Elie Y. Katz and Yitz Stern, is co-sponsored by the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce & Teaneck Clergy Council.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Teaneck and receive free news updates.