TEANECK, N.J. — Financial ratings, information and guidance is now available online to Teaneck Library card holders.
Full home access to "Financial Ratings Series Online" is provided by Weiss Ratings and TheStreet Ratings. This online database consists of six major categories: Banks & Thrifts, Credit Unions, Insurers and HMOs, Mutual Funds/ETF’s, Stocks and Medigap.
It provides independent information to help the public make informed decisions about their financial planning, as well as about the individually personalized Medigap Buyer’s Guide. The database covers information on:
- How to pick the best Medigap plan and get the lowest premiums.
- How to find the safest bank or credit union in your area.
- How to avoid the weakest insurance companies and how to find the best ones.
- Getting sound investing advice with Weiss Ratings Safe Money Reports.
- How to find the best mutual funds and make sure your retirement funds are safe.
- How to pick the best-performing stocks to start.
For more information call (201) 837-4171 or click here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Teaneck and receive free news updates.