A major winter storm blasted the Northeast, dropping two feet or more on some areas.
Here are the New Jersey and Pennsylvania towns with the highest and lowest snow totals, according to the National Weather Service.
Don't see your area? Scroll down to search for your area.
- Springtown, PA (Bucks): 31.2 inches
- Sparta, NJ (Sussex): 28.3
- Bloomingdale, NJ (Passaic): 26.2
- Byram, NJ (Sussex): 26
- Forks, PA (Northampton): 24
- Bethlehem, PA (Northampton): 22
- Bridgewater, NJ (Somerset): 22
- Westwood, NJ (Bergen): 20
- Ridgewood, NJ (Bergen): 19.4
- North Caldwell, NJ (Essex): 17.3
- Newark, NJ (Essex): 16.2
- Hoboken, NJ (Hudson): 15
- Easton, PA (Northampton): 15.2
- Passaic, NJ (Passaic): 15.9
- Edison, NJ (Middlesex): 14
- Glen Rock, NJ (Bergen): 14.3
- Morristown, NJ (Morris): 14.5
- Clark, NJ (Union): 13.8
- Freehold, NJ (Monmouth): 12.5
- Newton, NJ (Sussex): 11
- Yardley, PA (Bucks): 9.8
- Hamilton, NJ (Mercer) 8.8
- Doylestown, PA (Bucks): 8.8
- Norristown, PA (Montgomery) 6.8
- Philadelphia, PA: 6
- Lindenwold, NJ (Camden) 5.4
- Toms River, NJ (Ocean): 4
- Atlantic City, NJ (Atlantic): 1
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.