RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Rutherford's summer concert series at the Lincoln Park Bandshell rolls on every Thursday at 8 p.m.
Rain dates, if needed, are the following Monday.
Here is the schedule:
- July 14 -- Rutherford Community Band
- July 21 -- Madeline Smith Band (country)
- July 28 -- Rutherford Community Band
- August 4 -- Jersey Sound (oldies and doo wop)
- August 11 -- Beatles Faux Sale (Beatles tribute band)
- August 18 -- Jigsaw (classic rock) and Big House (rock/pop)
Hot dogs and beverages will be available for purchase.
Additionally, donations for the Rutherford Food Pantry will be accepted.
The concerts are sponsored by Cliffhanger Productions and the Rutherford Recreation Department.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.