Got $30 million bucks lying around? If so, there are several Bergen County homes in your budget.
Of the more than 850 local listings on Zillow, the most expensive are in Mahwah, Alpine and Saddle River. Here are the five priciest.
5. Mahwah , Farmstead Road: $16.74 million. Features: Views of Ramapo Mountains, hand-painted dome ceilings, two-story great room that opens to gourmet kitchen
4. Saddle River , Fox Hedge Road: $16.95 million. Features: Formerly owned by Russel Simmons, custom-built smart house, new slate roof, sauna/gym/pool.
3. Alpine , Stone Tower Drive: $17.9 million. Features: Beverly Hills-inspired, massive kitchen, first floor guest suite
2. Alpine , Closter Dock Road: $18.5 million. Features: 11 bedroom suites, library, indoor basketball court, tennis court, pool
1. Mahwah , Stabled Way: $29.5 million. Features: 20-stall barn, indoor and outdoor soccer/football fields, indoor pool, wine cellar, home theater
CLICK HERE TO KEEP BROWSING. Photos courtesy of NJMLS.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.