BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Bergen County.
- Adoption applications for the 67 puppies found crated in a van behind a Route 17 pet store last month are no longer being accepted, Paramus officials announced Thursday.
- Teaneck police released a surveillance video and photos Tuesday while seeking the public's help finding a man who they said robbed another man on a township street in broad daylight.
- When Ariel Espejo was nine years old, he was selling pixie sticks and gum on the playground during recess at Lowell Elementary School in Teaneck.
- A Cliffside Park woman who worked as an administrative assistant in a Ridgewood doctor's office was charged with stealing more than $50,000 from him.
- A pair of sneakers and graduation cap painted to look like the sky is what made Christian Alexander stand out in a sea of black-robed students at the Hasbrouck Heights High School 2015 graduation ceremony.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.