RIDGEWOOD, N.J. — More than 50 local health providers and organizations will come together in Ridgewood's Memorial Park at Van Neste Square Sept. 25.
Good Life Ridgewood and will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., rain or shine.
The Ridgewood Health Department and Parks and Recreation will host medical professionals, health screeners, vendors and entertainers as part of the Mayor's Wellness Campaign.
- Racefaster (Ridgewood)
- The Valley Hospital
- Evolved Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine (Ridgewood)
- Necessity Bags, LLC (Amanda Fredericks, Ramsey)
- Health Barn USA (Ridgewood)
- Jean Turman Photography (Franklin Lakes)
- Tutor Doctor of North Jersey (Hawthorne)
- Harmony Within Massage Therapy (Westwood)
- Next Step Chiropractic, LLC (Paramus)
- FirstLight HomeCare of Bergen County (Glen Rock)
- 40 Day Reset (Suffern)
- Ho-Ho-Kus Yoga
- GoldFish Swim School (Wyckoff)
- Bergen County Cancer Education & Early Detection Program (Hackensack)
- Ridgewood Lacrosse Association
- Northeast NJ Beekeepers
- And more!
The Mayor's Wellness Campaign is a state-wide initiative that invites mayors to play a leadership role in supporting opportunities to promote active, healthy lifestyles with long-term goals to include a reduction in health care costs for all.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.