UPDATE: The second of two West New York landscapers overcome by carbon monoxide fumes from a running lawnmower that was with them in a closed trailer in Washington Township has succumbed to his injuries.
Police found both men on the ground, not breathing, at the 17-acre Washington Pond condominium complex off Pascack Road and Linwood Avenue just after 8 a.m. Dec. 11
CPR was conducted on both at the scene before they were rushed to The Valley Hospital.
The men "appeared to be overcome by the fumes of a running lawnmower in the trailer," Detective Heather Castronova said at the time.
One died soon after.
His co-worker held on until last week, when he was taken off life support and his organs were harvested, sources told Daily Voice.
OSHA responded to last month's incident -- along with township first responders and the Bergen County Sheriff's Bureau of Criminal Identification, which collected evidence.
The trailer belongs to AJR Landscaping of Cresskill.
CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.