PASSAIC COUNTY, N.J. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Bergen County.
- Jay Moss was leaving King's Court Health and Sports Club in Lyndhurst when he saw a car jump the curb and plunge into the Passaic River, NJ.com reports.
- For the past 50 years, antiques dealer Maury Alan Lubman of Wayne, owner of Granny’s Attic in Ho-Ho-Kus , has loved coming to work every day.
- A 13-year-old Ringwood boy who witnesses said rode into traffic was hospitalized with leg and interal injuries after he was struck Tuesday night in Wanaque by a car driven by a 17-year-old girl, police said Wednesday morning.
- A new state measure named for a Northern Highlands Regional High School graduate who killed herself in 2014 went to Gov. Chris Christie to sign into law after the General Assembly approved it Thursday.
- Rabbi Meeka Simerly will become the first female rabbi at Temple Beth Tikvah in Wayne in mid-August.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.