WEST MILFORD, N.J. -- The West Milford Township Library is hosting a summer series of Monday evening programs for adults. The lineup includes performances by three area bands, a play, a musical show, and tributes to two well-known and beloved musical artists.
"Bring a lawn chair and some friends to the library's back lawn from 7-8 p.m. and enjoy the following free programs," organizers noted. All shows are on Mondays.
- July 11 -- "The Kootz" band returns with classic rock, pop, soul and blues.
- July 18 -- Linda Kenyon will perform "A Life of My Own: Meeting Eleanor Roosevelt."
- July 25 -- "A Touch of Sinatra" will entertain the crowd with the life and music of Frank Sinatra.
- August 1 -- "One Fine Tapestry" is a tribute to Carole King.
- August 8 -- The J.A.S. Trio will perform songs from the great American songwriters -- jazz, rock and show tunes.
- August 15 -- The Ya Yas are a nationally-touring duo hailing from New York's Hudson Valley region.
The West Milford Township Library is located at 1490 Union Valley Rd.
In case of rain, the July 11, July 18, August 1 and August 8 programs will be held in the Community Room, on the lower level of Chelsea Senior Living, on Cahill Cross Road, and the July 25 and August 15 programs would be held in the Meeting Room at Town Hall.
For more information, please call 973-728-2822, visit the library's website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding is provided by the Friends of WMTL and Chelsea Senior Living at Bald Eagle.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.