Here's a look at the stories that topped news in Bergen and Passaic counties this week:
- BODY FOUND: The death of a 62-year-old Harrington Park man whose body was found in a backyard fire pit wasn't suspicious, Bergen County Prosecutor Gurbir S. Grewal said Tuesday.
- RIP THEO : A 9-year-old boy from Fair Lawn died after a sudden bout of pneumonia.
- MOTORCYCLE CRASH: A GOFUNDME page was launched to support Park Ridge parents who were critically injured in a motorcycle crash.
- DOCTOR CHARGED IN OD: A 77-year-old Little Falls doctor was charged with liability for the drug-induced death of a 26-year-old Clifton patient to whom he prescribed oxycodone.
- DRUG-DEALING BARBER: A Paterson barber ran a side business selling drugs from his shop -- until city police raided it, authorities said Friday.
- HOT GRILL: When it comes to iconic hot dog houses, Clifton's Hot Grill is always on the short list of go-to spots.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.