RAMSEY, N.J. -- The Shannon Rose Irish Pub in Ramsey will roll out a limited time offer menu perfect for both burger and beer lovers, available from Jan. 25 through Feb. 7.
The new Hop and Sizzle menu – named for the hops that make a beer sizzle and the sizzle that makes a burger “hop” – will feature chef-created hand-crafted burgers and craft beer pairings. Each pairing is $15 and includes fries and house-made pickles (or tots, sweet potato fries or twice-baked potato for $1 more).
Menu items include:
- Greek Chicken – Fresh ground chicken seasoned with our special spice blend and grilled to perfection. Topped with feta cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and house-made Tzatziki sauce. Beer Pairing: Sweetwater IPA
- Cuban – Fresh ground pork seasoned with adobo and grilled. Topped with sliced ham, Swiss cheese, mustard and our house-brined pickles. Beer Pairing: Sam Adams Winter Lager
- Cowboy Burger – Fresh ground beef grilled and topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, bourbon-glazed onions, chipotle aioli and crisp lettuce. Beer Pairing: Firestone Wookey
- Truffle Burger – Fresh ground been seasoned with black summer truffles and truffle oil, grilled and topped with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, lettuce and truffle aioli. Beer Pairing: Carton of Milk Stout
- Philly Burger – The Rose’s version of the classic. Fresh ground beef grilled and topped with sliced beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms with a hint of ketchup and house-made beer-cheese sauce. Beer Pairing: Goose Island Honkers Ale
The Shannon Rose is located at 1200 Route 17.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.