NORTH ARLINGTON, N.J. — Clara Maass Medical Center's Wellness Assessment Van for Elders (WAVE) will be coming to the North Arlington Health Department on Tuesday, April 26 from 9:30 to 1 p.m.
Seniors with medicare can visit the van to receive preventative health care treatment.
North Arlington Health Department encourages seniors to visit the van because:
- It’s an annual medicare service designed to keep you healthy.
- No cost to you and no referral needed.
- You will receive your own personalized health plan to discuss with your doctor.
- If eligible, tests can be done for bone density, heart health, lung & nerve function.
- Light refreshments available to seniors who pre-register
To register for WAVE, call the North Arlington Health Department at 201-955-5695. Everyone who attends must bring a medicare card (red, white & blue card) and a list of medicines and doctors.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.