They haven't opened yet and many don't even have dates, but some long-awaited eateries are making their way to North Jersey.
Keep a look out for the following openings (click here for recent openings):
- Paolo's Gourmet, Westwood Avenue in Westwood: The 35-year-old Italian Totowa grocer's motto is: "Every chef's secret begins here."
- Pizza King, Abbot Boulevard in Fort Lee: The Brusco Family restaurant will return to its roots next month, Rob Brusco told Daily Voice.
- Pho Today: Former Five Guys location in Fort Lee's Bridge Plaza Shopping Center; authentic Vietnamese
- Viva Margarita, Paterson Avenue in Wallington: Expanding from Cliffside Park location, order any margarita you could ever want from this tequilaria and Mexican grill.
- The Meat Bros, Main Street in Fort Lee: All you can eat Korean BBQ.
- Mr. Cupcakes: 60 Passaic St., Garfield
GOT MORE? EMAIL CLEVINE@DAILYVOICE.COM
Click here to follow Daily Voice Hackensack and receive free news updates.