FORT LEE, N.J. -- Friday is the last day of Fort Lee kindergarten registration for the 2016-17 school year.
The registration process at the schools is between 9-11:30 a.m.
All children who will be 5 years old on or before Oct. 1 will be eligible to enter kindergarten in September.
Parents have two options to begin the process:
1. Parents may pick up the registration packet and have their names/addresses recorded by visiting the elementary school within the zone in which they reside on the dates and times listed below.
2. The registration packet is available by clicking here, under the “Administration” tab. Then go to “Registration” and go to “Student Registration Packet.” Parents who obtain the registration paperwork from the website must contact Carol Frate at 201-585-4612, Ext. 7506 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Parents will be given an appointment date in March/April for when to return all completed information to the Fort Lee Board of Education Office, 2175 Lemoine Ave. on the sixth floor.
● The nurse from each of the schools will contact the parents to schedule a specific date and time for kindergarten screening that will be completed at the child’s school.
● All requirements for completing registration are included in the registration packet.
● Evening hours will be available for returning registration paperwork if needed. Telephone or e-mail Frate to make an appointment.
● The map of the school zones are on the website under the “Registration” tab.
Elementary schools are as follows:
- School 1: 250 Hoym St. Principal: Ms. Rosemary Giacomelli, 201-585-4620, Ext. 1501. Nurse: Rose Cuccaro, 201-585-4620, Ext. 1502 or e-mail email@example.com.
- School 2: 2047 Jones Road Principal: Ms. Marianela Martin, 201-585-4630, Ext. 2501. Nurse: Pamela Angelini,201-585-4630, Ext.2502 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School 3: 2405 Second St. Principal: Mr. Jay Berman, 201-585-4640, Ext. 3501. Nurse: Kim Bancroft , 201-585-4640, Ext. 3502 or e-mail email@example.com
- School 4: 1193 Anderson Ave. Principal: Mr.Patrick Ambrosio, 201-585-4650, Ext.4501. Nurse: Dominique Kondreck, 201-585-4650, Ext.4502 or e-mail￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.