An electrical contractor was hospitalized with burns on his face Tuesday after he contacted a live main line at an office building in Woodcliff Lake.
The 50-year-old contractor was working on a service panel when he touched a 480-volt line at 100 Tice Boulevard around 10:30 a.m., Detective Sgt. Chad Malloy said.
He walked to the ambulance on his own and was brought to Westchester Medical Center Trauma and Burn Center in Valhalla, the sergeant said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.