Upper Saddle River moved down nine spots since last year on Bloomberg's newly-released index of richest places in America.
With an average household income of $271,700 came in at No. 32 on this year's report -- compared to No. 23 in 2018.
Bergen is among the six counties of concentrated wealth in the U.S., the report says. Others are Westchester in New York, Fairfield in Connecticut, Cook County of Chicago, Los Angeles County and Montgomery County, Maryland, bordering Washington D.C.
Other New Jersey municipalities on the list:
- No. 49: Glen Ridge (up from No. 58 in 2018)
- No. 47: North Caldwell (down from No. 42 in 2018)
- No. 39: Upper Montclair (down from No. 36 in 2018)
- No. 19: Rumson (up from No. 38 in 2018)
- No. 6: Short Hills (down from No. 5 in 2018)
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.