CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. -- Bergen County Protect & Rescue Foundation in Cliffside Park is seeking donations in order to continue meeting the day-to-day needs of the shelter.
Monetary Donations will go toward food, vet bills, medication, and Gift Cards to pet stores for needed supplies.
Other needed supplies include:
- Slip Leashes
- Fancy Feast or Friskies can/dry food
- Easy Walkers and British slip leads
- Cat cardboard scratchers
- Pedigree adult, small breed and puppy food
- Litter boxes and scoopers
- Science Diet prescription I/D, W/D wet & dry
- Cat Toys – assorted Mice and ball toys
- Dog Treats
- Bath Towels
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Pens/Pencils/Markers-Sharpies & Dry Erase Paper Towels
- Crates and Carriers
- Wee Wee Pads
The shelter now approaching its fourth year of service is renovated from an old EMS station and the cost to run this small facility is approximately $13,000 per month, with an addition of $10,000 in vet bills.
Protect & Rescue Foundation, founded in July 2012, currently serves, Fort Lee, Fairview, Teaneck, Bogota, Palisades Park, West New York shelter, Glen Ridge, Caldwell, Woodland Park and South Hackensack.
Donations can be drpoped off at the shelter Tuesday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. Call 201-945-0649 to arrange a special time.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.