Guy Fieri, celebrity chef and acclaimed "Mayor of Flavortown," is opening new Flavortown Kitchen Delivery Only Restaurants across eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, WPST reports.
Fieri's takeout/delivery-only restaurants, other known as “ghost kitchens," are expected to offer famed dishes like bourbon brown sugar BBQ wings, jalapeno pig poppers, and bacon mac n cheese burger, the official website says.
Here's a list of all Flavortown Kitchen locations in Pennsylvania:
- Exton - Located on Main Street
- Plymouth Meeting- Located on West Germantown Pike
- Bensalem/Trevose - Located on Horizon Boulevard
- Concordville/Glen Mills - Located on Byers Drive
- Huntington Valley - Located on East County Line Road
- North Wales - Located on Bethlehem Pike
- Springfield - Located on Baltimore Pike
- Waterfront/ West Homested - Located on West Bridge Street
- Reading/Wyomissing - Located on Paper Mill Road
- Pittsburgh - Located on Robinson Centre Drive
- Pittsburgh - Located on Station Square Drive
- Pittsburgh/Robinson - Located on Summit Park Drive
- Pittsburgh/Galleria - Located on Washington Road
Here's a list of all Flavortown Kitchen locations in New Jersey:
- Cherry Hill - Located on Haddonfield Road
- Marlton - Located on Route 73
- Sicklerville/Gloucester - Located on Cross Keys Road
Visit the official website for the full menu, state-wide locations, and more.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.