The flame is lit in South Korea and 11 skaters from Hackensack's Ice House could be coming back with gold medals.
Here's who to watch for:
- Brendan Kerry: The Sydney, Australia native competed in the 2014 Olympics and will be skating in the men's singles.
- Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje: Weaver, 28, and Poje, 30, are both from Fort Lee and have been skating together since 2006. They competed in the 2014 Olympics.
- Alexei Bychenko: The Ukraine native currently of Hackensack will be representing Israel in men's single. He is 29 years old and competed in the 2014 Olympics.
- Daniel Samohin: Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, Samohin will be representing Israel in the men's singles. He is 19 years old.
- Adel Tankova and Ronald Zilberberg: The pair will be representing Israel in ice dance. Tankova is 17 and was born in Urkaine and Zilberberg is 21 and was born in Israel. Tankova competed in pair skating until 2016.
- Paige Conners and Evgeni Krasnopolski: The two will be representing Israel in pairs. Conners is 17 and lives in Edgewater. Krasnopolski is 29 and was born in Ukraine and currently lives in Hackensack. They have been skating together for one year. Krasnopolski competed in the 2014 Olympics.
- Alexia Paganini: Paganini is only 16 years old and holds Swiss citizenship through her father. She'll be competing in the ladies' singles.
- Nicole Rajičová: The 22-year-old New York native will be competing in ladies' singles. She competed in the 2014 Olympics.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.