BERGENFIELD, N.J. -- Firefighters quickly doused a Bergenfield house blaze late Wednesday morning.
No injuries were immediately reported in the two-alarm River Edge Road fire.
The blaze apparently began in a bedroom of the building, which once housed Governale's candy store.
Joining their Bergenfield colleagues at the scene were firefighters from Dumont, Englewood and Teaneck, with Tenafly on standby.
Dumont EMS also responded.
CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS
FROM MONDAY: Firefighters doused a smoky Bergenfield laundry blaze that apparently broke out in a dryer Monday afternoon. https://bergenfield.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/photos-firefighters-douse-bergenfield-laundry-blaze/725005/
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.