A chicken salad wrap tops this year’s list of the 75 most calorie-laden and overall unhealthy foods served at U.S. chain restaurants.
The 2021 list of the fattiest, cheesiest, most fried, saltiest, and sugary-delicious treats were compiled by Eat This, Not That, a health and wellness website.
The ranking is based on calories as well as sugar, sodium, fat, and protein contents.
In the No. 1 spot for the least-healthy menu item, you can order in the U.S., is Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad Wrap. The sandwich contains 1,890 calories, 112 g fat, 2,910 mg sodium, 179 g carbs (10 g fiber, 37 g sugar), 43 g of protein.
“A coating of crispy batter and a heaping pile of deep-fried potatoes is no way to treat your children that is served up in a warp, adding on more calories,” the ranking explained.
Other dishes high on the list of unhealthy foods are:
- Buffalo Wild Wings 30-piece Lemon Pepper Traditional Wings,
- Carrabba’s Fettuccine Weesie with Whole-Grain Spaghetti,
- Chili’s Crispy Honey-Chipotle Crispers & Waffles,
- Denny’s Cinnamon Roll Pancake Breakfast,
- and Friendly’s Clam Strips Platter.
To see the full ranking, visit the list at eatthis.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.