WILTON, Conn. A four bedroom home was sold for more than $1.5 million in Wilton this past week. Here are the other homes sold as reported by the Wilton Town Clerk:
- Robert and Carolyn Verna sold the home at Glen Hill Road to James Mellin for $490,000.
- Giovanna Cugno sold the house at 20 Ground Pine Road to Christopher and Laura Hemschot for $1,635,000.
- Karen Campbell sold the home at 33 Stirrup Place to James Allen and Christin Lynn Christi for $850,000.
- Andrew and Megan Garcia sold the house at 12 Butternut Place to John and Jennifer Ciannella for $615,000.
- Christopher and Thelma Dimattio sold the house at 157 Deforest Road to Jinesh and Elizabeth Hoffmann Shah for $637,500.
- Dirk and Leslie Raemdonck sold the home at 14 Spicewood Lane to Christian and Lauri Eidt for $880,000.
- Penelope Austin sold the home at 14 Blue Ridge Lane to Mary Cavataro and Laura Labosky for $450,000.
- Grace Webber sold the home at 39 Charter Oak Drive to Sean and Danielle Dooner for $579,000.
- Richard Petrocelli sold the home at 51 Dirksen Drive to Roberto and Laura Curcio for $605,000.
- Gerald Lewis and Ann Palmer sold the home at 95 Cherry Lane to Lisa Jones for $300,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.