WILTON, Conn. A colonial-style house with four bedrooms took home this weeks biggest sale price in Wilton. Here are some of the homes sold in Wilton this week, according to the town clerk:
- Margaret Iskyan sold the house at 99 Highfield Road to Carol McMorris for $1.3 million.
- JoAnn Overton sold the house at 24 Spruce Drive to Andrew and Megan Garcia for $775,000.
- James W. Kay sold he house at 51 Old Kings Highway to Jonathan and Melly Bonita for $595,000.
- Dermot and Susan Meuchner sold the house at 31 Wilridge Road to Adam Labonte and Jessica Cedergren for $315,000.
- Harold and Stephanie Barnard sold the house at 35 Berch Court to Sean Middleton and Lisa Pellegrino for $747,000.
- KTF Design LLC sold the house at 6 Brookside Place to Todd Klyver for $465,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.