WILTON, Conn. A five-room Colonial-style home had the highest sale price in Wilton last week. Here are the homes sold as reported by the Wilton town clerk for June 15-21:
- Patrick and Alison Conroy sold the house at 121 Pine Ridge Road to Brian and Margaret Carstens for $520,000.
- Gay Luster and Frederick Sawabini sold the house at 226 Dudley Road to John and Beverly Brokaw for $1,137,500.
- Shelly Hirn sold the house at 301 Sturges Ridge Road to Joshua and Heidi Nelson for $1,157,000.
- Marni Phillips sold the house at 148 Mather St. to Santo and Christina Favilla for $1,200,000.
- Howard and Robin Sherman sold the house at 60 Nod Hill Road to Shelly Hirn for $830,000.
- Steven Lee and Donna Lynn Sams sold the house at 72 Kensett Drive to Jason and Lauren Gold for $1,165,000.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.