The Northrup Scott House, built in 1760, is located on 3.2 fabulous acres. This 14 room home includes 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 8 fireplaces, original wide plank wood floors, built in cabinetry and hand hewn beams and some original hardware.
After several extensive renovations, this antique style home enjoys many of today’s amenities while embodying the charm of its historic roots. Ample gracious living spaces and an easy open flow lead to wonderful and inviting entertaining opportunities. The outbuildings include a gazebo, tennis court, legal rental two bedroom apartment and pond complete this magnificent property.