WILTON, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 411 Thayer Pond Road listed at $1.299 million is The Wilton Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,315 square feet of space
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.88 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system, some window treatments and audio system
- awnings, balcony, deck, french doors, gutters, lighting, palladian windows, patio and sprinkler system
- kitchen with ceiling fan, dining area, granite counters, pantry, sliders and tile floor
- living room with balcony/deck, ceiling fan, french doors, hardwood floor, vaulted ceiling and wet bar
- master bedroom with ceiling fan, french doors, full bath, hardwood floor, walk-in closet and wall/wall carpet
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- located on cul de sac
- two-car attached garage
See Realty Seven Inc for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.