WILTON, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 243 Thunder Lake Road listed at $1.349 million is The Wilton Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,543 square feet of space
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 2.1 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows, security system, some window treatments
- dining room 9-foot-plus ceilings, french doors and hardwood floor
- kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, gas log fireplace, granite counters, hardwood floor and wet bar
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace and hardwood floor
- master bedroom with 9-foot-plus ceilings, dressing room, full bath, steam/sauna, vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet
- french doors, gutters, lighting, patio, porch, shed and sprinkler system
- laundry/utility and rec/play room
- chef's kitchen with stone fireplace
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, freezer, microwave, refrigerator and wall oven
- generator, radiant-heated floors and water filters
- kidney-shaped heated gunite pool
- located on cul-de-sac
- three-car attached and paved garage
See Realty Seven, Inc for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.