WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Wilton's Kathleen Gioffre, a cancer survivor, will ride the Connecticut Challenge 25-mile leg.
- Teenage girls Shyana Perez, 13, and Kelly Olivia reported missing in separate incidents have been found.
- Two Wilton students were named to the Dean's List at Clemson University in Clemson, S.C., for the spring semester.
- Wilton resident and business executive Phil Sharlach was nominated as the candidate to run for the 26th state Senate District at the Connecticut Democratic Party convention.
- More than 400 swimmers from seven youth group teams competed at the recent Wilton Y Wahoos Summer Invitational.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.